Market Surveys done by nurse case managers for insurance companies.
- Providing rates on Home Health Aides, Skilled Nurses, Residential Facilities, etc.
- Market Surveys statewide or a specifically identified region.
- Contacting employers within selected occupational groupings to determine what jobs are available, at what wages, along with the physical requirements of the position.
- Conducting internet research of local labor markets. Usually research 6-10 facilities.
- Reviewing newspapers, industrial guides, employer directories, and Michigan Works data.